Do you want to become a better writer?
Maybe you're setting your first steps as a writer, maybe you want to write more regularly, maybe you even want to write a book. But it's scary.
Imagine if you could do it with the help of people who have already been through it. If you could just find out where they in inspiration, which tools they use and how they found an audience to read their words.
That's what you'll get in the Coffee & Pens Magazine. Ten authors talk about how they wrote their first book—what worked well and what caused them problems.
Here's everything you'll get
» Ten full author profiles and ten short prolific writer interviews.
» Personal insights and highlights about the books and their authors.
» Discounts for most of the books included. (Over 20$ in discounts)
» An enjoyable read with practical tips, and never-told secrets.
» Over 30 writing tips from prolific writers.
The featured authors are:
1. Jamie Russo talks about outlines, public accountability and the writing process.
2. Prabhsimrat Gill talks about purpose, daily writing and believing in yourself.
3. Benjamin Putano talks about planning, writing in public and writing coaches.
4. Jake Belford talks about writing flow, narrowing down and promotion stunts.
5. Corey McComb talks about productivity, writing anywhere and organisation.
6. Arvid Kahl talks about finding your audience, consistency and writing in public.
7. Nicolas Cole talks about online writing, exploring yourself and self-publishing.
8. Helena Roth talks about inspiration, blogging and writing retreats.
9. Andy Strote talks about marketing, self-publishing and freelance writing.
10. Sathyanand talks about pre-sales, finding clarity and product testing.
If the price is an issue, please contact me on Twitter. I insist.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.